Mr. Austin Weller joined the CBRE land services team in the summer of 2019. Mr. Weller works alongside Senior Vice President Robert McEwan and provides brokerage advisory to both buyers and sellers throughout Central Florida and across the state.
Mr. Weller is an Orlando native with a deep understanding of the local market. Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Weller worked as an investment analyst for a leading developer in Northeast Florida where he was involved in over $500 Million worth of debt and equity transactions ranging from acquisitions, redevelopments and dispositions. Mr. Weller was a part of a two-person finance team that serviced an almost $1 Billion portfolio.
Mr. Weller obtained a Bachelor of Science degree in both Real Estate and Professional Sales from the Florida State University College of Business. At FSU Mr. Weller was an active member of the FSU Real Estate Society traveling to conferences and conventions in Tampa, Miami, Orlando and Las Vegas gaining invaluable real-world experience. Mr. Weller currently volunteers as a mentor to graduating students of the FSU Real Estate Program and is the Sponsorship chair for Make A Wish North Florida. Also, during his time at FSU, Mr. Weller was a student athlete and member of the 2012 Orange Bowl Championship football team.
Professional Affiliations and Accreditations
- Urban Land Institute
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties
- Florida State University Real Estate Society Mentorship Program
- Make A Wish Foundation – North Florida Sponsorship Chair
- Division 1 NCAA Student Athlete
- Bachelor of Science, Real Estate – Florida State University
- Bachelor of Science, Professional Sales – Florida State University