Austin Wolitarsky is an Associate with CBRE’s Investment Properties Los Angeles Retail team. Since its inception, the team has sold 221 properties for a total consideration in excess of $2.7 Billion. Partnered with CBRE Senior Vice President Dan Riley, Austin focuses on new business pursuits as well as the underwriting, due diligence, marketing, and investor relations for each of the team’s property sale assignments. His expertise is in investment retail properties.
Austin joined the firm as a member of the 2014 CBRE “Wheel Program,” a highly sought after training program awarded to four college graduates each year. Through the Wheel Program, Mr. Wolitarsky gained first-hand experience in multiple aspects of Retail Investment Sales.
Austin brings unique marketing concepts and relentless buyer follow up to each and every sale assignment. Austin is a graduate of Loyola Marymount University where he earned the Howard B. Drollinger Real Estate Scholarship as well as a Bachelor’s degree in Entrepreneurship.
- California State Department of Real Estate, Sales License
- ICSC (International Council of Shopping Centers) Members
- Loyola Marymount University, Bachelor of Business Administration; Entrepreneurship
- Riverview Shopping Center, Fresno | $25,000,000
- Ventura Rd & Channel Islands (Redevelopment), Oxnard | $16,350,000
- BJ’s Restaurant & Brewhouse, Woodland Hills | $8,250,000
- Orchard Supply Hardware, Buena Park | $15,750,000
- Babies ‘’R’’ Us, Simi Valley | $6,050,000
- The Westside Center, Los Angeles | $25,325,000
- Wells Fargo, Los Angeles | $11,000,000
- United States Postal Service, Pasadena | $4,050,000
- Sun Valley Marketplace, Sun Valley | $12,125,000
- Paradise Plaza, Sparks, NV | $14,800,000