Ben Gary began his real estate career with CBRE as a Research Analyst supporting some of the top office, industrial, retail and investment professionals on the West Coast. This role provided Ben with an opportunity to work within a multitude of different property specialties and exposed Ben to both leasing and sales and underlying demand drivers of each property specialty. During his last year as a Research Analyst, Ben studied and analyzed office leasing market fundamentals and helped create office leasing market statistical reports. This required an in depth knowledge of the office market product base, tenant base, migration patterns, as well as the intricacies of leasing market statistical information. Ben’s research experience gives him an advantage in accessing and understanding the vast information foundation CBRE is built on as well as providing him an intimate knowledge of all facets of the office leasing market, all of which is brought to bear on behalf of clients.
Ben focuses primarily on representing and advising office tenants to help them achieve occupancy objectives. Ben strives to build client relationships built on trust and mutual respect and embraces and practices CBRE's RISE core values of Respect, Integrity, Service, and Excellence. Every assignment begins by listening to client needs and desires and having a firm understanding of each individual client’s objectives. Working with other service lines and professionals within the firm, Ben advises the client on how to formulate a sound strategy tailored to deliver maximum results.
Ben attended Baylor University in Texas for two years where he studied accounting and interned at a private accounting firm. He moved to Southern California in 1999 and graduated from California State University Northridge with a double major in Real Estate and Finance.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE 101
- California Licensed Real Estate Broker
- ProVisors Member
- Committee Chair, Young Life
- Participant, Business As Mission
- Supporter, Youth With A Mission
- Supporter, Union Rescue Mission
- Supporter, Westside Pregnancy Clinic
- Supporter, Jews for Jesus
- CSUN FIRE Alumni Chapter Board
- 2014 Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man & Woman of the Year Campaign Committee Member
- 2013 Leukemia & Lymphoma Society Man of the Year Candidate
- Supporter, Los Angeles Ronald McDonald House
- California State University at Northridge, Bachelor of Science; Real Estate and Finance