Ben Kilgore joined CBRE | Raleigh in 1997 as a Sales Associate working primarily in Tenant Representation, Landlord Representation and Investment Sales. In 1998, Ben transitioned full-time to Investment Sales and teamed with Jeff Glenn to form the Investment Properties Advisors, concentrating on office, flex, industrial and multi-housing projects in the $1,000,000 to $100,000,000 range. In 2004 the Investment Property Advisors strategically focused Jeff Glenn on the multi-family area and Ben Kilgore on office, flex and industrial. Since 2004, the team has closed over $1.7 billion in sales. Ben was recently selected to handle dispositions for Archon/Goldman Sachs, Northwestern Mutual, New Boston Fund, BlackRock and American Realty Advisors. In 2012, Ben was responsible for the sale of 6 assets totaling over $73 million.
Before coming to CBRE | Raleigh, Ben held various positions at Pine State Creamery, a Raleigh dairy foods manufacturing and distribution company. Ben served as VP of Distribution from 1989-1991, VP of Sales from 1992-1994 and President from 1995-1997, overseeing a $40 million, multi-state manufacturing and distribution company.
In his civic duties, Ben serves on the board of directors for the Wake County Boys and Girls Clubs.
- 2013 Winner of the Triangle Business Journal Top Sales Transaction: Park & Market - $82 million
- 2012 Top Producer, Raleigh, North Carolina
- 2010 Winner, Deal of the Century: Wachovia Capital Center - $153.2 million
- 2006, 2005, and 2002 Top Producer, Raleigh, North Carolina
- 2005 Second Place Winner, Deal of the Year: Duke Portfolio - $68.5 million
- 2004 Second Place Winner, Deal of the Year: Westchase II & III - $23.1 million
- 2002 Winner, Deal of the Year: Park Center - $64.7 million