Ben Stewart brings with him more than twelve years of experience working in outside sales. Prior to joining CBRE, he was a sales consultant for Depuy Synthes, where he specialized in orthopedic and craniomaxillofacial trauma products. Ben achieved many awards and distinctions in this position including:
- Selected Team Leader in Jacksonville with sales of $4,700,000 in 2017
- Sales Consultant of the Year 2016 for CMF
- President’s Club achievement in 8 out of 9 years
He will begin his career with CBRE as an Associate with Terry Quarterman, First Vice President in Industrial Advisory and Transaction Services.
Ben earned his Bachelor of Science in Business Administration at Auburn University and his Master of Business Administration at George Washington University.
Ben is married with 4 children (1 daughter and 3 sons) and when he is not attending their sporting and musical events he enjoys competitive tennis, basketball and playing the guitar.
- Auburn University – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration
- George Washington University – Master of Business Administration