Bill Connor serves as Senior Project Manager for CBRE in South Carolina. Supported by CBRE Carolinas Project Management team, Bill will oversee all types and aspects of real estate projects in the Greenville-Spartanburg and Columbia markets.
Leveraging 15 years of project management experience, Bill offers expertise in strategic planning, site acquisition, design and construction coordination, critical facility systems and procedures, procurement, budget and schedule, quality control, and relocation for users and investors in commercial real estate.
Prior to joining CBRE in 2017, Bill has managed all phases of ground up construction, design build and tenant improvement projects for industrial, multi-family, hospitality, office and retail clients. His background as a general contractor allows him to create a thoughtful and executable project plan and proactively identify and mitigate risk for his clients.
- KI Logistics Industrial Facility (Greenville, SC) – 272,000 SF design/build on 30 acres
- Fed Ex Distribution Facilities (multiple locations) – 52,000 SF to 125,000 SF
- City View Towers (Charlotte, NC) – 8 stories, 240,000 SF, 156 unit dormitory
- Avenue Condos (Charlotte, NC) – 27 stories, 750,000 SF, 450 unit condominium with a 9-story parking garage
- Ellison on Broad Apartments (Greenville, SC) – 5 stories, 236,000 SF, 201 unit apartment complex with a 6-story parking garage
- Getrag Office Building (Newton, NC) – 2 stories, 30,000 SF, office building, LEED Silver
- SC Governors School Office Building (Greenville, SC) – 2 stories, 6,000 SF, office building
- Phoenix Senior Living (Greenville, SC) – 35,000 SF, 50-bed memory care facility
- Retail/Restaurant (multiple locations) – BB&T and Bank of America Branch banks. Cracker Barrel, Buffalo Wild Wings, Red Lobster ground up and renovation.
- University Of Kentucky – BS Civil Engineering (2003), BA Business Administration (1997)