William Gatti serves as CBRE’s Alliance Director for a major health insurance client, overseeing a team of over 100 professionals delivering facility management, project management, lease administration, consulting, and transaction services across a 6 million SF portfolio of offices, call centers, critical environments, and clinical sites in the US.
Mr. Gatti previously served as Alliance Director for an on-line financial services client, overseeing facilities, project, and lease administration teams supporting office, critical environments, retail, and call center locations in the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia. As Alliance Director for the Florida Power and Light account, he led a team of facility managers supporting 4 million square feet of offices, equipment distribution facilities, substations, and field service centers. In addition to his account leadership roles, Mr. Gatti held various project management and facility management roles across a range of clients in the financial services, pharmaceutical, higher education, and chemical industries.
Mr. Gatti is a proven leader with excellent communication skills, a strategic mindset, and a passion for delivering great results for his clients. He brings dynamic insights across all facets of corporate real estate service delivery, with a special focus on the delivery of fully integrated services across the planning, transactional, design, construction, commissioning, operational, and disposition phases of the asset life cycle. He is adept at leveraging CBRE’s platform in creative ways to address his client’s business goals, optimize value, and reduce risk.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Villanova University, Master of Business Administration
- Beta Gamma Sigma, National Business Honor Society
- Drexel University, Bachelor of Science; Mechanical Engineering, Cum Laude
- Health Insurance Company - 6 million SF - Alliance Director - Full Service
- Financial Services Company: office, data center, retail portfolio - 1 million SF - Alliance Director - Full Service
- Financial Services Company: capital program to realign US footprint - 2 million SF/ $100 million - Director, Project Management
- Multi-national Bank: Europe & Asia - 300 KSF - Director, Facility Management
- Electrical power company - 4 million SF - Alliance Director
- Higher Education & Research: clinics, labs, office, classrooms, cafe - Projects up to $20 million - Project Management
- Health Insurance Company
- Financial Services Co.
- Multi-national Bank
- Florida Power & Light
- Temple Health System
- Sona Laser
- Career Education Corp
- Univ. of Pennsylvania