Bill Pellington joined CBRE in 1994 and specializes in the representation of corporate clients for facility acquisitions and dispositions. Mr. Pellington has over 25 years of experience in the commercial real estate industry working in both the development and brokerage areas of the business. Combining strong market knowledge with a comprehensive understanding of commercial properties and land, Bill provides value added expertise and services to his clients.
Bill has represented corporate occupiers as well as local and institutional owners in large commercial transactions in Baltimore and the surrounding region. Among his notable transactions are the former Warner Bros. Distribution Center (392,500 SF), 65 acres for development of an 800,000 SF General Motors facility, the sale and leaseback of the SuperValu Distribution Center (527,600 SF), a 451,000 SF build to suit transaction on behalf of Pier 1 Imports and the sale of the 602,000 SF distribution center on behalf of The Gap.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Congressional Circle – 2011-2013, 2002-2009, 1996-2000
- CBRE Top 100 (Internationally) – 2005, 2002, 2000
- George T. Quinn Lifetime Achievement Award – 2004
- NAIOP Maryland Broker of the Year – 2002
- Bachelor of Arts, University of Virginia, Charlottesville, Virginia, 1982
- Restoration Hardware | 1,200,000 SF | Lease
- Proctor & Gamble | 675,000 SF | Sale
- Pier 1 Imports (Maryland) | 634,000 SF | Lease
- Sun Products | 611,000 SF | Lease
- The Gap, Inc. | 602,250 SF | Sale
- Restoration Hardware | 602,250 SF | Lease
- Bank of America | 600,000 SF | Sale
- Liberty Property Trust | 580,168 SF | Sale
- Saks Fifth Avenue | 564,300 SF | Lease
- SuperValu | 527,600 SF | Sale
- Pier 1 Imports (Seattle) | 451,000 SF | Lease BTS
- Ferguson | 449,000 SF | Lease
- FP Winner, Ltd. | 430,500 SF | Lease
- Cardinal Health, Inc. | 400,000 SF | Sale
- Warner Bros. | 392,500 SF | Sale
- Ferguson | 375,000 SF | Sale
- Fila U.S.A. | 352,850 SF | Sale
- Metro Logics | 352,850 SF | Lease
- IKEA | 345,000 SF | Lease
- GAF Corporation | 323,000 SF | Lease
- Rite Aid Corporation | 263,794 SF | Lease
- Solo Cup | 205,030 SF | Lease
Bank of America
Pier 1 Imports, Inc.
First Industrial Realty Trust, Inc.
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc.
Rite Aid Corporation
- The Gap, Inc.
- Mercedes-Benz USA
- Liberty Property Trust
- Restoration Hardware
- Duke Realty
- LaSalle Investment Management
- DCT Industrial
- Saks Fifth Avenue