Bill Sparks, SIOR, is a Senior Vice President with CBRE and oversees the office in Savannah, Georgia. Mr. Sparks has over 20 years of experience providing advisory and brokerage services in all commercial property types with a concentration in port-related business, industrial real estate, and office properties.
A Savannah native, he represents the fourth generation of his family to practice real estate in Savannah delivering an unmatched depth of market knowledge and key connectivity to Savannah’s business and political communities. He is licensed in both Georgia and South Carolina.
He is a member of The SOCIETY OF INDUSTRIAL AND OFFICE REALTORS®. The SIOR designation is a professional symbol of the highest level of knowledge and ethics in the real estate industry.
He is married with three children.
Mr. Sparks has a broad array of expertise in commercial real estate including lease negotiation and restructuring, site selection, build-to-suit oversight, tenant/landlord representation, investment sales, and more. His value driven approach leverages a unique perspective, skill set, and network of industry connections he developed during his years in both Atlanta and Savannah.
- CBRE Top 20% Professionals in the U.S. 2016, 2017
- CBRE Organic Growth Award 2015
- SIOR Designation 2009
- Top 5 Producers, GVA Advantis 2008 & 2004
- Rookie of the Year, GVA Advantis, 2000
- Floor & Decor – Industrial Occupier Representation 1,440,000 SF – Savannah, Georgia
- ONL-RBW Logistics – Industrial Occupier Representation 305,000 SF– Savannah, GA
- EviCore – Office Occupier Representation 78,500 SF - Bluffton, SC
- FEDEX – Industrial Occupier Representation 165,000 SF – Savannah, GA
- Shaw Industries – Industrial Occupier Representation 450,000 SF – Savannah, GA
- Altmayer Office Sale – Owner Representation 54,000 SF – Savannah, GA
- Department of Labor – Office Occupier Representation 72,000 SF – Philadelphia PA
- The Coca-Cola Company – Office Landlord Representation 250,000 SF – Atlanta, GA
- Mulberry Office Building Sale – Owner Representation 52,000 SF – Savannah, GA
- RBW Logistics – Industrial Occupier Representation 340,000 SF – Savannah, GA
- Licensed Real Estate Professional, Georgia and South Carolina
- Certified by the Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Realtors Commercial Alliance of Savannah/Hilton Head, Member
- Savannah Board of Realtors, Member
- Savannah Country Day School
- B.A., University of Georgia
- Historic Savannah Foundation, Finance Committee
- Savannah County Day School, Alumni Board and Athletics Committee
- Society of Colonial Wars
- RBW Logistics, Inc.
- UNIS Company
- Citi Trends, Inc
- Floor & Decor
- PNK Group, Inc.
- Johnson Matthey, Inc.
- Neovia Logistics
- ONL-RBW Logistics, LLC
- Savannah College of Art & Design
- Shaw Industries
- Technical Associates, Inc.
- The Coca-Cola Company
- Wells Fargo Advisors
- Jaguar Land Rover