Blake is a real estate advisor specializing in office leasing and sales throughout the Greater Toronto Area.
Assisting Fortune 500 companies to small business, Blake’s core focus is lease acquisitions, lease renewals, relocation, multimarket account management and strategic real estate development.
Clients rely on Blake’s special ability to identify their needs, mitigate financial and non-financial risks and create opportunities through his unique market perspective.
In 2017 Blake won the “Emerging Leader Award in Memory of Peter Gordon Crompton”- an award that recognizes young sales professionals who are leaders within their markets.
- Recipient of the 2017 "The Emerging Leader Award in Memory of Peter Gordon Crompton"
- Member of the Toronto Real Estate Board (TREB)
- Member of the Ontario Real Estate Association (OREA)
- Member of the Canadian Real Estate Association (CREA)
- NAIOP - Developing Leaders
- Ontario Track 3 - Ski Association For Kids With Disabilities
- Bachelor of Management - Dalhousie University
- De La Salle College 'Oaklands'
- B&G Foods
- BrightPath Kids
- Chef's Plate
- Fruit of the Loom
- Infrastructure Ontario
- Premier Tech
- Weston Foods
- Woodbine Entertainment