Blake Ludeman specializes in industrial property acquisitions and dispositions throughout the Inland Empire region of the United States. Mr. Ludeman is also an industrial specialist excelling in tenant and landlord representation throughout the Inland Empire. Mr. Ludeman began his career with CBRE in 2012 as a research specialist in CBRE’s Downtown Los Angeles office after graduating Cum Laude from Iona College.
While earning his degree, and prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Ludeman co-founded Blue MTK, a report-oriented retail concept in Montauk, New York. He also worked as a sales associate at Direct Alliance Company, a sales service outsource provider to Xerox and other nationally recognized brands, in Phoenix Arizona.
Collectively, these experiences have developed Blake’s communication abilities, business and analytic skills, as well as his market insights.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Licensed Real Estate salesperson in the State of California
- Licensed Real Estate salesperson in the State of Arizona
- Arizona State University, W. P. Carey School of Business
- Iona College, New Rochelle, NY; Bachelor of Arts; Sociology
- Undergraduate Research Day, Iona College - Presented quantitative study - May 2012 "Going Green", which was recognized as "exceptional work"
- Cardinal Health
- Cofiroute USA
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Goodyear Tire
- LBA Realty
- MetLife, Inc.
- Rexford Industrial