Blake Woodward is a First Vice President of CBRE who worked on the planning, development, leasing and sales of over eighty shopping centers in Southern California. Mr. Woodward has represented The Irvine Company, Shapell Industries, and Richard O’Neill, three of the largest landowners in Southern California. He currently represents several major shopping center owners, such as Shea Properties and Cornerstone Realty Advisors.
Mr. Woodward has been instrumental in the design, planning and leasing of Lake Forest Corridor Center, SeaCliff Shopping Center, Marketplace at Laguna Niguel, Plaza de La Paz, and Plaza Pacifica. In addition, he has worked on numerous neighborhood and convenience shopping centers. He currently represents a highly confidential client in the disposition of several former Wachovia branch sites and he has negotiated dozens of restaurant leases.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Mr. Woodward has been named one of The Irvine Company’s Broker of the Year” in 1996 and has spoken at IREM panels on retail leasing as well as lecturing on real estate at Concordia Business School. He negotiated on one of the first sales to a large confidential client in Orange County
- University of California, Los Angeles, Bachelor of Science; Political Science
Over the past 20 years, Mr. Woodward has been responsible for the leasing with major retailers such as:
- Shea Properties
- Shapell Industries
- Home Depot
- Red Mountain Retail Group
- Pacific Development Group
- Mission Viejo Company