Robert Cashman is an Executive Vice President in the Institutional Properties Group for CBRE in Baltimore, Maryland and is a member of CBRE's national Institutional Group.
Mr. Cashman has been involved in representing owners of commercial real estate for over fifteen years. Prior to his current position, Mr. Cashman served as Senior Vice President for Basin Street Properties, a regional developer in the San Francisco, Bay Area and as a principal at Stonegate Partners. In these capacities he handled the acquisition, disposition and asset management for a $300 million portfolio of office and industrial properties.
During his career, Mr. Cashman completed the acquisition and disposition assignments on the east and west coasts, totaling in excess of 100,000,000 square feet with an aggregate consideration of over $10 billion. Additionally, he has overseen $50 million in new development, $150 million in recapitalizations and multiple 1031 tax-free exchanges. Mr. Cashman graduated from Hobart College with a B.A. and received a M.S. in Real Estate from Johns Hopkins University.
- CBRE National Institutional Group - Investment Properties
- Board of Directors: Saint Ignatius Loyola Academy (Board Chair)
- Former Member of Maryland Economic Development Assistance Authority (MEDAA)
- Urban Land Institute (ULI) - Former Member
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, Maryland and formerly California
- CBRE Congressional Circle of Achievement Award 1997
- Top Producer in the CBRE Baltimore office 1996
- CBRE Chairman’s Recognition Conference 1997 & 2007
- Top Producer Award 2005 & 2007
- Saint Ignatius Loyola Academy - former Board Chair ( Board member 2004 - 2014)
- Gilman School Board of Trustees (2013 - Present)
- Hobart College, B.A.
- Johns Hopkins University, M.S., Real Estate Development
- Black Rock
- American Realty Advisors
- LaSalle Management
- Panattoni Development Co.
- ATAPCO Properties
- Whitehall Industrial Properties
- Angelo Gordon
- Direct Invest
- Archon Group
- Principal Global Investors
- Merritt Properties
- St. John Properties
- Exeter Property Group
- TA Realty
- Ares Management
- Beatty Development
- Chesapeake Real Estate Group
- Industrial Income Trust
- Tribune R.E. Holdings