Bob Gibbs joined CBRE, Inc. in 1996, specializing in the sale and leasing of industrial properties and land. Mr. Gibbs works in both Landlord and Tenant representation, as well as property acquisition, development, disposition and investment sales. During Bob’s tenure at CBRE he has represented some of the most prominent institutional Landlords and Tenants. Mr. Gibbs has completed multiple land sales and build-to-suit lease/sale transactions. He has developed strong relationships with local, regional and national users, landlords and developers. Combining strong market knowledge with a comprehensive understanding of industrial users, owners and developers, Bob provides value added expertise and services to all his clients. This is why Bob is recognized as one of the top industrial brokers in Northern Virginia and within CBRE, Inc. nationally.
- Licensed real estate salesperson in the Commonwealth of Virginia
- CBRE Top 10 National Industrial Producer – 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018
- 2018 Colbert Coldwell Circle (Top 3% CBRE Sales)
- George T. Quinn Lifetime Achievement Award - 2007
- CBRE, Inc. Top Producer Tysons Corner Office – 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2018
- Washington D.C.’s Top 10 Broker by CoStar – 2003 - 2018
- AMB Corporation National Broker of the Year - 2003
- Villanova University, Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, with a concentration in finance
- Founder of the Grace Marie Gibbs Foundation, Inc.
- Prologis Dulles Gateway, Phase I, II, III, IV, Sterling, VA
- Prologis Dulles Distribution Phase I & II, Sterling, VA
- Northwoods Phase I, II, III, IV
- Washington Metropolitan Airport Authority (MWAA)
- VADATA, Inc. (Multiple Leasing, Land and BTS Transactions)
Bob Gibbs and Tony Russo currently represent Prologis with twenty-four (24) buildings totaling +/- 2,100,000 square feet. The project is currently 99% leased.
Since 2015 Bob Gibbs and Tony Russo have represented NWML on a speculative leasing project named Northwoods. It’s co-developed Broad Street Equities and The Ardent Company. The project size is estimated to be 2,300,000 square feet.
Mr. Gibbs has successfully completed numerous build-to-suit transactions during his tenure at CBRE, Inc. Some of these include VADATA, Inc. (15 Buildings totaling 1,800,000sf), Ford Motor Credit (250,000sf), Ethan Allen, Inc. (80,000sf), Westcon Group North America, Inc. (80,000sf), and MSI International (65,000sf).
- Black Creek
- Buchanan Partners
- Chalmers Property Company
- Clarion Partners
- First Industrial Realty Trust
- First Potomac Realty Trust
- Merritt Properties
- Seefried Properties
- Steuart Investments
- Velsor Properties
- Battlefield Towing
- Carrier Enterprise
- Home Depot
- John Deere
- Johns Hopkins University
- Karma Distributing
- Medical Science Computing
- Mercury Paper
- VADATA, Inc.