Brad Baskin joined CBRE in 2016 as Vice President in the Retail Investment Property Group and specializes in representing clients in the disposition and acquisition of high street retail and grocery anchored shopping centers across the United States. His client-focused approach, passion for real estate, experience, and extensive knowledge of the market help him provide maximum value for his clients. Brad’s dedication and strong work ethic have proven to exceed client expectations in obtaining the highest value for their properties.
Throughout the course of his career, Brad has collaborated on transactions amounting to more than $400 million in sales. He previously worked at BRC Advisors where he was Vice President, Coldwell Banker and Commercial WESTMAC, Associate Vice President and Brooktree Partners, Principal. He started in the industry at Marcus & Millichap and has been a licensed real estate professional in the state of California since 2005.
- Urban Village Shopping Center, Glendale – $55,000,000
- Ralphs Grocery Shopping Center, West Los Angeles – $40,000,000
- Banana Republic, Beverly Hills – $30,000,000
- Hugo Boss, Beverly Hills – $28,000,000
- Food 4 Less Shopping Center, Ontario – $20,750,000
- Vallarta Grocery Anchored Shopping Center, Oxnard – $20,000,000
- Vallarta Grocery Anchored Shopping Center, Palmdale – $16,250,000
- El Super Shopping Center, San Bernardino – $10,950,000
- Apartment Building, Encino – $9,900,000
- Apartment Building, Los Feliz – $8,500,000
- Apartment Building, Burbank – $7,985,000
- Apartment Building, Toluca Lake – $6,350,000