Brad Bujan is a Vice President of the Valuation & Advisory Services within the South Central Region in the San Antonio Office. Located in the CBRE San Antonio office since 2016, Mr. Bujan has over eight years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience throughout the State of Texas, with primary experience in right-of-way valuations across Texas.
Mr. Bujan is a candidate for designation in the Appraisal Institute, an International Right of Way Association (IRWA) Chapter 39 Member and Young Professionals Chair, an Associate Member of the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers, and is licensed as a Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in the State of Texas.
As Vice President, Mr. Bujan leads a valuation and advisory services right-of-way team that provides exceptional quality appraisal work and client service in the State of Texas. He also assists in coordinating activities for the Texas Right-of-Way Team, including overseeing new business development, client relations and appraisal quality control production.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified General Appraiser, State of Texas
- Candidate for Designation in the Appraisal Institute
- International Right of Way Association, Chapter 39 Member
- IRWA, Chapter 39 Young Professionals Chair (2016 to Present)
- IRWA, Chapter 39 Young Professional of the Year (2015)
- Associate Member of the American Society of Farm Managers and Rural Appraisers
- Texas A&M University, Bachelor of Science, Agricultural Economics with Emphasis in Finance & Real Estate, Minor in Business
- All coursework required for designation in the Appraisal Institute
- Universal Field Services
- Contract Land Staff
- Pinnacle Consulting Management Group, Inc.
- Halff Associates, Inc.
- CPS Energy
- EPIC Y-Grade Pipeline, L.P.
- NuStar Energy, L.P.
- Cheniere Energy
- Enterprise Products Partners, L.P.
- Energy Transfer Partners, L.P.
- Exxon Mobil Development Company
- Magellan Midstream Partners, L.P.
- Sunoco Pipeline, L.P.
- Mockingbird Midstream Gas Services, LLC
- Plains All American
- Pipeline, L.P.
- Targa Resources
- TexStar Midstream Services, L.P.