Brad Corsmeier is an Executive Vice President of the Advisory & Transactions Services group, specializing in Investor Leasing at CBRE | Raleigh. The team represents institutional owners and investors in the marketing and project leasing of office properties across the Triangle.
Utilizing the CBRE platform, Brad is able to deliver multiple disciplines that include market leasing, disposition strategies, site selection and acquisition, asset re-positioning, market research and investment strategies. With 15 years of experience, Brad has handled some of the Triangle's premier projects. He has handled almost $1B in lease transactions, including award-winning deals recognized by the Triangle Business Journal Space Awards and the Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors.
- Triangle Business Journal Award for Top Office Lease - 2014 & 2015
- Triangle Business Journal Space Award for Top Flex Lease - 2006
- Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors Office Deal of the Year - 2005
- Co-Star Power Broker 2003-2015
- Member - Society of Industrial and Office Realtors (SIOR)
- Member - Triangle Commercial Association of Realtors (TCAR)
- Member - National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Member - Triangle Area Office Building Association (TRAOBA)
- Member - NAIOP
- Member - United States Green Building Council (USGBC)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - North Carolina
- University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
Current Major Assignments
- Carolina Square will encompass a mixed set of uses including 42,000 SF of retail, 159,000 Class A office and 246 apartment units in the heart of Chapel Hill.
- Forty540 will deliver in Q1 2017 and will include 200,000 SF of Class A office in Phase I at the prime location of I-40 and I-540.
- Meridian Corporate Center, A premier office park with more than 612,000 SF of Class A mid-rise and single-story office buildings
- Keystone Park, one of Research Triangle Park’s premier office parks, with 290,000 SF of Class A mid-rise office
- Regency Park, more than 800,000 SF of existing and proposed Class A office mid-rise in a wooded park setting