Brad Kirschner is an Associate with CBRE Atlanta’s Occupier Representation group. He specializes in structuring complex real estate transactions for major law firms, corporations, non-profits and private organizations throughout the country. Leveraging his background in economics, he provides clients with a consultative approach to developing strategic plans and financial models that enable them to make fiscally and operationally responsible decisions
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Kirschner worked with Savills Studley in Atlanta, Georgia. Brad is an active member of the Georgia Young Alumni Association, Association of Young Real Estate Professionals, and is a volunteer youth baseball coach at NYO.
- Association of Young Real Estate Professionals, Member
- Georgia Young Alumni Association, Member
- B.S., Economics, University of Georgia
- GF Health Products | 118,866 SF
- Honeywell International Inc. | 93,705 SF
- GF Health Products | 48,960 SF
- Overhead Door Company of Atlanta | 39,577 SF
- GF Health Products | 34,000 SF
- Les Concierges Inc. | 13,924 SF
- Agile Thought, Inc.
- Auto-Owners Insurance Company
- Arbor Multifamily Lending
- Barefoot Luxury Inc.
- CDK Global Inc.
- Delmar International Inc.
- DH Place
- Education Logistics Inc.
- Georgia Behavioral Health Professionals
- GF Health Products
- Hastings Mutual Insurance Company
- HCL America Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
- Les Concierges, Inc.
- Lifestance Health
- Lux Vending
- Melman Law Group
- MSA Professional Service, Inc.
- Overhead Door Company of Atlanta
- Solvay USA, Inc.
- Southern Home Care Services
- Y Media Labs, LLC