Brad brings 12 years of experience preparing real estate appraisals, investment analysis, and consulting. His expertise covers a broad spectrum of property types, including residential development land, high-end / luxury construction projects, construction – to – permanent projects (hypothetical conditions), as well as mixed residential / agricultural properties. His background in improved properties includes single family, small residential income uses, and PUD / master plan use appraisals.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Love worked as an independent appraiser in Loveland, where he earned a reputation for his focus on high-end and luxury residential construction projects. He has worked on property valuations related to some of Northern Colorado’s notable residential neighborhoods (e.g. TPC at Heron Lakes, Harmony Golf Club).
- Appraisal Institute: Practicing Affiliate
- International Right of Way Association: Member
- Certified Residential Real Estate Appraiser: State of Colorado, #CR10004048
- Colorado State University, Bachelor of Science
- Regis University, Master of Business Administration
- Over 275 Hours of Real Estate Appraisal, Valuation, and Analysis Courses