In September 2018, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CB Richard Ellis-N.E. Partners, L.P. (CBRE/New England), a long-standing joint venture with Whittier Partners Group and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in New England.
Brad is a Senior Project Manager at CBRE/New England responsible for the facilitation and management of architectural, engineering, construction management and other consultants in support of local and national clients. Projects include interior and exterior work, renovation, photo studio, commercial kitchen, new raw space construction, critical space, lab space (material, medical, vivarium), manufacturing space, mechanical and electrical infrastructure installations, lab space decommissioning and decontamination, and relocation management including office, manufacturing, lab and temperature sensitive specimens/chemicals.
Brad possesses over 20 years of experience in construction, engineering and project management, with trade experience as an MEP draftsman and in the field as a journeyman electrician. He has been responsible for capital project administration, utility conservation and reduction initiatives, hazardous manufacturing environment work, process and infrastructure maintenance and installations, equipment design, maintenance, facility and asset security, buildings/grounds, AST/UST tank farms, and developing and instructing LOTO, Electrical Safety and Confined Space training programs. He is familiar with ISO, EPA, SWPPP and OSHA certifications and program requirements.
- CBRE/New England, Senior Project Manager (2006-Present)
- JLL, Senior Project Manager (2004-2006)
- University of New Hampshire, Senior Project Manager (2002-2004)
- Dexter/Loctite, Plant Engineer (1987-2001)
- SUNY College of Technology at Alfred, A.A.
- Southern New Hampshire University, B.S.
- OSHA Trainer – Lock Out/Tag Out, Electrical Safety, Confined Space Entry, 10-and 30-Hour Construction Outreach
- Athena Diagnostics, Marlborough, MA
- Harvard Vanguard, Needham, MA
- FORUM Pharmaceuticals, Watertown, MA
- Confidential Pharmaceutical, Cambridge, MA
- Evans Analytical Group, North Billerica, MA
- Quest Diagnostics, Marlborough, MA