Bradley Bailey leads CBRE Capital Markets’ Retail Investment Properties in Central Texas, working with individual property investors, partnerships and developers on the acquisition and disposition of income-producing retail assets. With over 15 years of investment experience, he provides clients advisory services beyond a single transaction. Mr. Bailey has a broad base of experience and relationships as resources to clients. He and his team consult clients on all facets of their investments including how to streamline operations, maximize value in leasing and realize returns.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Bailey was Vice President of Business Development for Birmingham, Alabama-based Bayer Properties, a national mixed-use development and management firm. Mr. Bailey has focused on investment sales his entire career, also leading teams at Marcus & Millichap and Weitzman in the Austin, San Antonio and Houston markets.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- American Cancer Society
- Smile a Mile
- University of Southern California, Bachelor of Arts, Public Administration
- Bayer Properties
- Davis Equity Realty
- LNR Partners
- Westwood Financial
- Wicker Park Capital
- Colina West
- Prime SC Management
- Cielo Property Group
- Continental Concepts
- DNA Partners
- FMOC Ltd
- Clarion Partners
- C-III Capital Partners
- The Hutton Companies
- DRA Advisors
- Numerous Family Offices and Private Clients
- Highland Commons, Shopping Center, 39,753 sq. ft.
- Big Spring Marketplace, Shopping Center, 27,162 sq. ft.
- Dollar General, Single-tenant Net Lease, 9,014 sq. ft.
- Old Towne Square, Shopping Center, 30,000 sq. ft.
- 1135 West 6th Street, High Street Retail in downtown Austin, 16,000 sq. ft.
- Jack in the Box, Single-Tenant Net Lease, 2,866 sq. ft.
- Bandera Plaza, Shopping Center, 13,225 sq. ft.
- 3011 N Lamar Blvd, Office, 9,000 sq. ft.
- San Marcos Pad, Office, 7,578 sq. ft.
- Bridgeview Center, Shopping Center, 19,500 sq. ft.
- Village Corners, Shopping Center, 18,900 sq. ft.
- Medical Plaza, Medical Office Building, 79,967 sq. ft.
- Walgreen's & Retail, Single-Tenant & Shopping Center, 25,990 sq. ft.