Brant Bernet joined CBRE in 2012 as a Senior Vice President in the Brokerage Services group and leads the Data Center Solutions team in North Texas. Mr. Bernet brings over 30 years of diversified real estate experience to CBRE.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Bernet was a Principal with Trammell Crow Company (TCC) in Dallas, where he was instrumental in developing tenant representation best practices and was a consistent top producer. He left TCC in 2006 to start Rackhouse Group, a tenant-based real estate brokerage company focused on national data center site selection and consulting. During the past 21 years, Mr. Bernet has been responsible for many of the most significant data center/critical facility expansions in the country.
- CBRE Data Center Solutions, North Texas Leader
- CBRE Data Center Solutions, Advisory Council Member
- Top Producer, Lincoln Property Company (2012 – 1st nationally)
- Co-Founder/Managing Director, Rackhouse Group, LLC
- Co-Founder, MyRackFinder.com
- Trammell Crow Company, Deal of the Year – Bank of America, Dallas (2004)
- Top Producer, Trammell Crow Company (2004)
- Service Excellence Award, Trammell Crow Company (2003)
- Top Producer, Trammell Crow Company (2000 – 2nd nationally)
- National Brokerage MVP, Trammell Crow Company (1999)
- Top Producer, Trammell Crow Company (1999 – 3rd nationally)
- Rise School of Dallas, Board of Directors
- Salesmanship Club of Dallas
- Founder, The Bernet Company, Corporate Real Estate