Ms. Newman maintains both a landlord and tenant representation client base. She is the exclusive representative for many owners, national and regional retailers, and works with developers on “ground-up” projects. Brenda also has extensive experience creating and implementing marketing plans. She also has experience working with the numerous governmental agencies during the entitlement and development process.
Ms. Newman’s extensive retail experience, of more than twenty years, has afforded her the opportunity to represent and work with national, regional, and local retailers, in addition to corporate, institutional and individual ownership entities.
During the representation of commercial property owners, developers, retailers, hotels and restaurants, Ms. Newman has become familiar with a multitude of lease forms, purchase agreements and negotiation techniques, all of which enrich her clients’ transactions.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Pinnacle Golf Club/PLA Board Member
- Grove City Rotary/Board Member
- International Council of Shopping Centers
- National & Ohio Association of Realtors
- Columbus Board of Realtors
- Who’s Who of Successful Women/Commercial Real Estate Brokers
- The Ohio State University, Bachelor of Arts; Business Administration