Brett Schweitzer is a Senior Associate in the Tysons, Virginia office. Mr. Schweitzer specializes in landlord representation and concentrates on all major markets across Northern Virginia. Brett employs an analytical and creative approach to drive measurable value for his clients throughout all phases of the leasing and negotiation process. Through his strong financial background, coupled with his attention to detail and in-depth market knowledge, Brett has a proven track record of high-level outcomes for his clients.
Brett is actively involved in the Northern Virginia real estate community, serving as a member of NAIOP Developing Leaders, Tysons Partnership Emerging Leaders and CREBA.
Brett received a Bachelor of Science in Finance from the Robert H. Smith School of Business at the University of Maryland. Brett is a native Washingtonian, and devotes much of his time to the Georgetown Lombardi Comprehensive Cancer Center, where he serves as a board member for Friends of Lombardi. In his free time, Brett can be found on the golf course or exploring the bustling restaurant scene throughout Washington DC.
- Fair Lakes | Fairfax | 1,200,000 SF | Lease
- Valo Park | Tysons | 707,000 SF | Lease
- Silverline Center | Tysons | 565,000 SF | Lease
- Tysons Tower | Tysons | 528,000 SF | Lease
- 1500 Wilson Blvd | Arlington | 261,000 sf | Lease
- Campus at Sunrise | Reston | 252,000 SF | Lease
- 8280 Greensboro | Tysons | 209,000 SF | Lease
- Fair Oaks Plaza | Fairfax | 184,000 SF | Lease
- 8219 Leesburg Pike | Tysons | 181,000 SF | Lease
- International Tower | Reston | 179,000 SF | Lease
- 1861 International Drive | Tysons | 177,000 SF | Lease
- NAIOP Developing Leaders
- Tysons Partnership Emerging Leaders
- Board Member of Friends of Lombardi
- University of Maryland - Robert H. Smith School of Business