Brian Carr is an Executive Vice President of CBRE|Raleigh where his primary focus is providing advisory brokerage and transaction services to various corporate and institutional owners of Class A office and laboratory space. Mr. Carr has been involved in the commercial real estate industry since 2005 and has represented some of the most prominent owners, developers and investors in the Triangle and nationwide.
Mr. Carr’s portfolio incudes some of the most sought-after real estate in the Triangle. His reputation is built on service and expertise that builds on long term relationships with his clients. His success and accomplishments have been attributed to his commercial real estate knowledge along with strong financial and negotiation skills.
Mr. Carr has repeatedly been recognized for his accomplishments throughout his career. He has consistently been recognized as a top producer in the CBRE|Raleigh office and was in the top 20% of producers nationwide in 2017. He has received Broker of the Year in the CBRE-Raleigh office three of the last seven years, an award voted on by his peers. Mr. Carr was an integral part of the team awarded with the top sales transaction in 2017 which involved the sale of a 2.2M SF life sciences campus and was awarded with the top lease transaction in 2018. Mr. Carr is a Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) and has served on the NC-CCIM Board of Directors.
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Licensed Real Estate Broker - North Carolina
- Member - Triangle Area Office Building Association (TRAOBA)
- Member - National Association for Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- North Carolina State University, Bachelor of Science, Psychology
- North Carolina State University Management Academy, Certificate of Business Management
- Adler Real Estate Partners
- Alidade Capital
- Accesso Partners
- American Real Estate Partners
- Archon Group/Goldman Sachs
- Banyan Street Capital
- Continental Capital
- Global Mutual
- Karlin Real Estate
- The Research Triangle Park Foundation