Brian Eisendrath sources aggressive capital for institutional and high net worth clients. His ranking as one of the top originators in the country has garnered him extensive industry recognition. Brian is able to quickly and effectively meet the needs of his clients by tailoring a financing solution that is unique to their property-specific business plan. By leveraging extensive life insurance company, bank, CMBS, and bridge lending relationships, as well as CBRE’s direct lending relationships with Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, Brian and his team are able to customize capital to maximize return on investment.
After graduating from the University of Wisconsin-Madison with a degree in Real Estate and Finance, Brian began his career as an office developer with Hines. Following Hines, he worked for a bridge lender in Chicago whose focus was construction and repositioning opportunities. Brian then decided to become a capital intermediary and joined HFF. In 2005, he joined CBRE.
- 2016 – Originated over $2.4 billion in capital
- 2016 – #1 Debt Originator at CBRE
- 2016 – Top 10 ranking for all divisions within CBRE
- 2016–2010 – #1 Producer in Century City/Beverly Hills office
- 2016–2009 – Coldwell Colbert Circle Award
– presented to top 2% of professionals within CBRE
- 2015 – Top 15 ranking for all divisions within CBRE
- 2015 – Originated over $2.2 billion in capital
- 2014 – Top 20 ranking for all divisions within CBRE
- 2014 – Originated over $1.3 billion in capital
- 2013 – Originated over $1.0 billion in capital
- 2012 – Vice Chairman designation
- 2012 – Originated over $1.1 billion in capital
- 2012 – Top 10 ranking for all divisions within CBRE