Brian Fitzpatrick is a Transaction Management Coordinator on the Mid-Atlantic Advisory & Transaction Team which delivers integrated account management services including strategic planning, portfolio/lease administration, transaction management, project management and facility management.
Brian supports Transaction Managers in multi-market industrial and office transactions and provides necessary market information for negotiating renewals, relocations, acquisitions, and dispositions for clients such as Arctic Glacier, Ferguson Enterprises, and IDEMIA. Brian interacts with local field brokers to gather, analyze, and visualize the competitive market data needed for clients’ real estate decisions and tracks lease expiration key dates.
- Arctic Glacier | 100 ± Locations | North America Account Management
- Ferguson Enterprises | 1400 ± Locations | National Account Management
- IDEMIA | 250 ± Locations | Global Account Management
- Member, CBRE Rising Professionals Organization
- Towson University, Bachelor of Science in English with a concentration in Writing and a Minor in Business Administration
- Arctic Glacier