What makes Brian Norton unique is that he exclusively serves the commercial real estate needs of healthcare practitioners. He understands that while they have various office and clinic needs, they are challenged by having enough time to properly understand the details involved in a complex real estate transaction. Easy-going and approachable, Brian is innately talented in listening to his client’s needs and looking for areas to save them time and money. By speaking their language and looking at opportunities from their perspective, he’s able to present the best alternatives to help them find the real estate solution that meets or exceeds both their needs and the practice needs.
A business class assignment at Pepperdine University allowed Brian to gain firsthand experience in the downtown Los Angeles office of Cushman & Wakefield. He was inspired with this opportunity and ventured into his commercial real estate career. Now with fifteen years of experience and further defining his niche in working with healthcare practitioners to maximize their resources, his reputation and track record speak for itself: leasing and selling over 3,000,000 square feet of office and medical space valued in excess of $300,000,000. Whether he’s out working with healthcare professionals or speaking at events, Brian shares his experience navigating both healthcare and real estate — wo of today’s most challenging climates.
- Pepperdine University, Bachelor of Science; International Business
- Alberta Eyecare, Portland
- Dermatology Professionals, Portland
- Mt. View Medical Center, Hillsboro
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Beacon Oral Surgeons
- City Pet Vets, Portland
- Buckman Vet Clinic, Portland
- Hai5 Pediatric Dentistry, Portland
- Raleigh Hills Orthodontics
- Van Gordon Endodontics, Beaverton
- New Image Dentistry, Vancouver
- Apple Valley Dental, Vancouver
- New ProActive Physical Therapy
- Northwest Renal Clinic
- Northwest Periodontics, Portland
- Wallace Medical Concern, Rockwood
- Beaverton Periodontics, Beaverton
- Laidlaw Orthodontics, Hillsboro
- Norwest Primary Care
As his professional history reflects, Brian is an extremely able and intelligent person who excels in his work. Brian approached those around him with great respect and integrity. He exhibits polished interpersonal communication skills and presented a warm and caring demeanor to myself, and those he worked with.
Brian also demonstrated a high level of motivation; exhibiting a desire to acquire knowledge about our office, and the needs for our future.
David Swartout MBA, Owner Mountain View Medical Center