Brian is a Senior Project Manager on the American Express account. His projects include infrastructure replacement/installs, technology moves to raised floor environments, and general construction projects. His role also incorporates mentoring other project managers within the account. Brian is a results oriented project manager with over twenty years of verifiable experience having worked on small to multi- million dollar projects. His expertise lies in Budget Analysis, Vendor and Materials Management, Project Planning/Estimating, Capital Needs Assessment, and Customer Relationships. Brian’s broad experience in the construction field adds to his value at CBRE.
Prior to joining CBRE in January of 2008, Brian worked as a Corporate Real Estate Portfolio Manager for World Savings and Wachovia Banks with responsibilities in facility/project management with assignments encompassing Arizona, Nevada, and Southern California. His other tasks included lease negotiations, tenant relationships, rebranding, and contractor/vendor management.
Before working for the banks, Brian worked for an international corporation as a project/facility manager with responsibilities for educational, manufacturing, libraries, and church facilities. Brian came from a construction background and has led projects for the Defense Department, Port Districts, municipalities, hotels and large manufacturing corporations.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Capital Needs Analysis Certification
- Journeyman Carpenter
- OSHA Competent Person Designation
- STAR Award (Excellence in Project Management)
- Pinnacle of Excellence Award for Project Management
- DeVry University, Electronic Technician Degree
- Journeyman Carpenter Apprenticeship
- Southwestern College
- Business Management Seminar, 120+ Hours; Las Vegas, Nevada
- Intensive Facilities Management Training
- PJM Foundations Course
- American Express Lab Conversion at TRCN
- American Express Lightning Protection System for two campus’- AESC-P and FCW