Brian is a Senior Vice President and specializes in tenant representation. Brian has been with CBRE for 17 years and has steadily secured his position as the office leasing expert in the Ottawa office and is consistently the top leasing professional for CBRE Ottawa. His knowledge of the Ottawa marketplace, leasing process and ability to understand and fulfill client needs is unmatched in the Nation's Capital. During Brian's time in the Ottawa office, CBRE has developed into the top brokerage office for tenant representation in Ottawa.
Brian is the 'go-to' person for leasing requirements by his CBRE colleagues from all cities because he delivers quality information, expert advice and sound recommendations. His understanding of the local office market is unparalleled and he uses this set of skills to provide his clients with the opportunity to make the very best decisions with full information. Attention to detail, local knowledge and ability to exceed expectations are tenets of his practice.
Brian joined CBRE Limited in February 2000 and has been a leader in the Ottawa office ever since. Brian earned the title of 'Senior Vice President' in January 2017. Brian is married and has two children who have both graduated from university and who are now in the workforce.
- Completed in excess of 500 transactions totaling over 4.0 million square feet.
- Top Ottawa CBRE broker 8 times
- In the top 5 for Ottawa 15 times
- Top office leasing broker 15 times
- Qualified for National Sales Recognition Conference 8 times
- Real Estate Brokers's License with the Real Estate Council of Ontario
- Active member of BOMA Ottawa (Building Owners and Managers Association)
- Nepean Sailing Club
- Carleton University, Bachelor of Arts majoring in Economics
- University of British Columbia, Diploma in Urban Land Economics
- Canada Foundation for Innovation
- Carlson Wagonlit
- CGI Group
- G. Ronald Bell
- Global Knowledge
- Goldblatt Partners
- Hill & Knowlton
- Istuary Innovation Group
- Magnet Forensics
- McMillan LLP
- Payments Canada
- RBC Dominion Securities
- Royal Embassy of the Netherlands
- TD Bank
- Universities Canada
Major Lease Transactions
- CIENA, 425,000 sq. ft.
- Dell, 300,000 sq. ft.
- Innovapost, 150,000 sq. ft.
- Ceyba Systems, 100,000 sq. ft.
- CGI Group, 90,000 sq. ft.
- Payments Canada, 40,000 sq. ft.
- Global Knowledge, Canadian Portfolio