Brian has been in the investment real estate industry specializing in the sale of multifamily properties in metro Phoenix since 1994. Brian joined CBRE in the fall of 2010 as a senior vice president to lead Phoenix Multifamily Investment Properties. Prior to joining CBRE, Brian had been with Marcus & Millichap for 16 years as a director of the national multifamily group, where he earned numerous national achievement and sales recognition awards for superior service and outstanding performance. An expert in the operation, disposition and acquisition of multifamily properties, his comprehensive local market knowledge and established track record have resulted in the completion of over $1 billion in investment sales during his career.
Brian Smuckler and Jeff Seaman have more than 40 years of experience in the sale of multifamily properties and rank consistently among the top-producing mid-sized apartment agents in metro Phoenix. The team has completed over 500 transactions with combined consideration totaling over $1 billion, alongside a 97% sold price to list price ratio. With the largest on-market inventory and deepest investor pool, their results are unmatched. In 2017 the team closed 50 transactions with over $163M in total consideration and 32% market-share. In addition, they were the #5 producing team within the Phoenix office.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Investment Properties
- Arizona Multi Housing Association
- National Multi Housing Council PAC
- #5 Producing team, CBRE Phoenix - 2017
- #5 Producing team, CBRE Phoenix - 2016
- #7 Producing team, CBRE Phoenix - 2015
- #6 Producing team, CBRE Phoenix - 2014
- National Achievement Award Winner-2004 - 2007
- Sales Recognition Award Winner- 1999, 2000, 2002 - 2008
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration