Brian has been in the investment real estate industry specializing in the sale of multifamily properties in metro Phoenix since 1994. Brian joined CBRE in the fall of 2010 as a senior vice president to Phoenix Multifamily Investment Properties. Prior to joining CBRE, Brian had been with Marcus & Millichap for 16 years as a director of the national multifamily group, where he earned numerous national achievement and sales recognition awards for superior service and outstanding performance. An expert in the operation, disposition and acquisition of multifamily properties, his comprehensive local market knowledge and established track record have resulted in the completion of over $650 million in investment sales during his career.
Brian Smuckler and Jeff Seaman have more than 30 years of experience in the sale of multifamily properties and rank consistently among the top-producing mid-sized apartment agents in metro Phoenix, having closed 60 transactions within the past 24 months. The team maximizes value for their clients by providing the highest quality brokerage service in the industry.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- CBRE Investment Properties
- Arizona Multi Housing Association
- National Multi Housing Council PAC
- #6 Producing team, CBRE Phoenix - 2014
- National Achievement Award Winner-2004 - 2007
- Sales Recognition Award Winner- 1999, 2000, 2002 - 2008
- University of Arizona, Bachelor of Science; Business Administration