Brian Wasserman joined CBRE in 1996 and, with over 22 years of experience in Institutional real estate leasing, tenant representation and acquisitions/dispositions, Brian has been involved in over 1000 transactions totaling over 8 million square feet, including sale transactions in excess of $600 million. Additionally, Brian has a tremendous ability to identify and understand the client’s needs and works diligently towards accomplishing their real estate goals. He applies hard work, dedication and knowledge of the market to produce consistently impressive results.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- 2017 Bob Jackson Award Recipient
- National Association of Industrial and Office Parks (NAIOP)
- Minnesota Commercial Association of Real Estate (MNCAR)
- MNCAR Board of Directors
- Chairman's CLub - 2006, 2011, 2014, 2016
- Millennium Club - 2004, 2005, 2007, 2008, 2012, 2013, 2015
- CBRE Cornerstone Award - 2005
- University of Minnesota, Bachelor of Arts
- Artis REIT
- Carslon Real Estate Company
- DRA Advisors
- Duke Realty
- Golub & Co.
- KBS Realty
- Middleton Partners
- Onward Investors
- Ryan Companies
- Trammell Crow Co.
- Wells Real Estate
- Starwood Capital