Brooke Agresti specializes in tenant representation and real estate portfolio advisory for high growth technology companies and professional service firms. With over 16 years of experience in commercial real estate, Brooke has successfully advised a variety of clients on both local and global portfolio strategies, consultation, negotiation and lease evaluation. Brooke is a graduate of UC Santa Barbara and a LEED Accredited Professional. Outside of work, Brooke enjoys spending time with her family and playing with her three young daughters.
- LEED Accredited Professional
- 2009 Class, Leadership San Francisco Alumna
- 2008 Young Salesperson of the Year, San Francisco, CBRE
- 2005 Northern California Employee of the Year, Cushman & Wakefield
- Member of CBRE Women's Network
- Delta Gamma, Gamma Kappa Chapter Member & 2001-2002 Chapter President
- University of California, Santa Barbara; Bachelor of Arts, Global Studies
- DocuSign, Inc.
- Benefit Cosmetics
- LifeLock, Inc.
- Boston Private Bank
- Marcato Capital Management
- Warner Brothers