Bruce Bailey, MAI, is the Managing Director of the South Central Region for the CBRE Valuation & Advisory Services Group. With a staff of over 60, Mr. Bailey oversees the appraisal process for CBRE’s South Central Region. Headquartered in Houston, Texas with ten strategic field offices the region that consists of Texas, Louisiana, Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas and western Missouri, Mr. Bailey and his team of experienced and specialized appraisal professionals provide comprehensive valuations on complex real estate in an expeditious manner. Products and services offered extend beyond real property valuation and include market/feasibility studies, consulting services, site inspections and due diligence support.
Mr. Bailey’s experience spans over 25 years in real estate valuation, appraisal management and appraisal review. His expertise includes numerous property types including commercial office, retail, multifamily, industrial, hotel, senior housing, and residential tract and mixed-use land developments. He brings significant experience in the areas of due diligence analysis for portfolio transactions, safety and soundness audits, credit analysis, national syndicated credits and bulk loan purchases.
Prior to joining CBRE, Mr. Bailey was Chief Appraiser for Bank United of Texas, where he developed and managed the appraisal program for this $20 billion dollar financial institution with a nationwide real estate lending program. Mr. Bailey also held senior appraisal positions with Wells Fargo Bank and independent appraisal positions in Houston, Texas.
Professional Affiliation / Accreditations
- Appraisal Institute
- Designated Member (MAI)
- Appraisal Institute’s Ethics Committee, Former Member
- State Bar of Texas Ethics Review Committee, Former Member
- Risk Management Association (RMA), Former Member
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
- State of Texas, No. 1321412-G
- State of Missouri, No. 2004029145
- State of Louisiana, No. G2222
- State of Kansas, No.G-2057
- State of Arkansas, No.CG2909N
- State of Oklahoma, No.1321412-G
- Texas State Real Estate Broker, No.0375297
- Sam Houston State University, Huntsville, TX, BFA
- Numerous Real Estate appraisal courses and seminars and all Appraisal Institute Continuing Education Requirements have been completed
- Numerous Real Estate Brokerage course work and seminars and all Texas State Broker continuing education have been met
- Amegy Bank of Texas
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- BBVA Compass
- Capital One
- Crosson Dannis, Inc.
- Frost National Bank
- JP Morgan Chase
- M&I Bank