Bryan Flaherty is an Investment Properties professional focusing exclusively on acquisitions and dispositions of retail, office, industrial, and multifamily assets throughout Kentucky and southern Indiana. Prior to commercial real estate, his background includes four years with River Road Asset Management, an institutional investment management firm where he worked as a business development specialist. While there he managed the firm’s distribution relationship along with the sales team of the distribution partner, Affiliated Managers Group.
Comprised of more than 400 dedicated sales professionals located in 50 markets across the United States, CBRE Investment Properties is the world leader in the acquisition and disposition of income-producing properties for third-party owners and corporate occupiers. CBRE Investment Properties offers customized investment sales, acquisition and recapitalization services, together with industry leading market intelligence, to provide unmatched exposure to buyers across the country
CBRE Investment Properties industry distinction is further underscored by a proprietary nationally populated database with more than 155,000 investors and agents. CBRE offers clients a powerful conduit for marketing properties directly to qualified buyers in every major US market.
Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, Greater Louisville Association of Realtors
- Member, Kentucky CCIM Chapter
- Member, Young Real Estate Professionals Louisville
- Member, University of Kentucky Alumni Association
- Kentucky Real Estate License
- Candidate, Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
- Indiana University Southeast, Masters of Business Administration
- University of Kentucky, Bachelor of Science; Mathematical Economics