Bryan Gurnee joined CBRE|Hampton Roads in March of 2014. He is currently a Property Manager in with the Asset Services Team, representing a portfolio of over 550,000 square feet. Prior to working in Property Management, he had represented both landlords and tenants in both leasing and sales/purchase pursuits. Before that, he represented investment property owners and buyers as part of the Norfolk CBRE Capital Markets Private Client Group.
After graduating from the University of Virginia in 2010, Bryan completed the two year Bible College program at Wave Church in Virginia Beach, where he currently attends and volunteers. Prior to joining CBRE|Hampton Roads, Bryan worked with the accounting group for Skanska, an international civil contracting company.
- University of Virginia, B.A. in Religious Studies
- Virginia Real Estate Sales License
- Institute of Real Estate Management (IREM)
- Airport Industrial Center - 141,504 SF
- Taylor Executive Center - 63,111 SF
- 1416 & 1417 Kelland Drive - 96,000 SF
- 4500 Progress Road - 64,125 SF
- 962 Norfolk Square - 20,127 SF
- 3804 & 3808 Cook Boulevard - 188,000 SF