Bryan J. Lockard is part of CBRE's National Senior Housing & Healthcare Group. Specializing in the seniors housing sector for over eight years, his primary focus is on continuing care retirement communities (CCRC), including buy-in or entrance fee properties. Mr. Lockard is based in Chicago, IL and oversees all CCRC assignments nationally.
Mr. Lockard has experience in valuation, market studies, and feasibility analyses of single-asset to large portfolio transactions throughout the United States. Clients served include a broad base of local and national investment firms, property owners, development and operating companies, commercial and investment banks, insurance companies and REITs.
Bryan began his career in commercial real estate as an Associate at HealthTrust in the Sarasota, Florida and Boston, MA offices. Bryan graduated from the University of Florida with a major in Finance and a minor in Leadership.
Certified General Appraiser: Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, North Dakota, Nebraska, Ohio and Wisconsin
Member: American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) Young Leaders
University of Florida, B.S.
- Major: Finance
- Minor: Leadership
- Duncaster Retirement Community | Tax Appeal | Class A Life Care CCRC | CT
- Santa Marta | Potential Financing | Class A Life Care CCRC (Type A) with expansion | MO
- Moorings of Arlington Heights | Potential Financing | Class B Modified Life Care CCRC (Type B) with expansion | IL
- Prudential Real Estate Investors Brookdale | Portfolio Valuation | Class A IL, AL, MC | Eastern U.S.
- Omega Healthcare Investors | Acquisition Underwriting | Leased Fee SNF Portfolio | North-Central U.S.