Buddy Urban is Managing Director of Valuation & Advisory Services in Houston with more than 30 years of real estate appraisal and consulting experience. Mr. Urban’s primary geographical location is the state of Texas. Mr. Urban is a member of the Appraisal Institute, as well as a Texas Real Estate Broker.
During his career, Mr. Urban has specialized in the valuation of all types of multifamily properties, including conventional multifamily, low-income multifamily, bond financed multifamily and special purpose properties. Mr. Urban’s experience encompasses a wide variety of property types in addition to multifamily, including office, retail and industrial.
- Appraisal Institute, Designated Member (MAI)
- Texas Real Estate Commission, Real Estate Broker
- Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of Texas, No. TX-1320516-G
- Sam Houston State University, Bachelor of Business Administration; Accounting
- Eilan, Mixed use high-end residential/retail, San Antonio
- The Artessa, Mixed use high-end residential/retail, San Antonio
- Multiple property portfolios, San Antonio & Austin
- Proposed multifamily construction, San Antonio & Austin
- Existing multifamily, San Antonio & Austin
- Barclays Bank
- Berkeley Point Capital
- Dougherty Mortgage
- Frost Bank
- Steadfast Asset Holdings