Burke Kennedy is a Senior Associate in the Occupier Advisory and Transaction Services division at CBRE, specializing in office tenant representation for technology and professional services firms. He joined CBRE’s Austin office in late 2015. Burke has completed more than 105 commercial real estate transactions over his career totaling over $100 million.
Prior to CBRE, Burke was a Principal at Avison Young. He began his commercial real estate career at Commercial Texas as an intern and later became a dedicated broker. He took a short hiatus from brokerage to obtain a Juris Doctor from St. Mary’s University School of Law before returning to Commercial Texas. Avison Young acquired Commercial Texas in 2014.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Real Estate Council of Austin (RECA), member
- Commercial Broker’s Association (CBA), member
- Texas Advocacy Project, board member
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, Juris Doctor (J.D.)
- Southwestern University, Bachelor of Arts in History
- Zinda Davis, PLLC
- Convio (now Blackbaud)
- Main Street Renewal
- Fritz, Byrne, Head & Fitzpatrick
- Chamberlain McHaney
- Kelly Hart & Hallman
- Fleckman & McGlynn
- Scott Douglas and McConnico