Calvin Griffith joined CBRE in 2020, specializing in multifamily investment sales throughout the state of Virginia. Calvin is currently a Vice President with the CBRE Virginia Multifamily Team, and is focused on multifamily dispositions for institutional, middle market, and private capital clients. He also has experience in the affordable housing and manufactured housing sectors. Calvin has completed transactions throughout Virginia, including the Richmond, Charlottesville, Roanoke and Norfolk markets. Since 2016, Calvin has participated in over $800 million in transactions throughout Virginia.
Calvin received a Bachelor of Arts from Christopher Newport University and a Master’s in Real Estate Finance from Georgetown University.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson – Virginia
- Relationship Foundation of Virginia – Board Member
- Urban Land Institute – Young Leader’s Group Member
- Greater Richmond Association for Commercial Real Estate - Member
- Georgetown University, Master’s in Real Estate Finance
- Christopher Newport University, Bachelor of Arts
- The Davis Companies
- Spy Rock Real Estate Group
- Lynx Ventures
- Fountainhead Development
- Goodstein Development
- Bridge Investment Group
- Macfarlane Partners
- Mercer Street Partners