Cameron S. Barbas is a Vice President at CBRE Capital Markets in Tampa, FL. Prior to this role, Barbas excelled as a Senior Investment Associate with Carriera Regan of Marcus & Millichap. He specializes in the sale of multifamily assets in Southwest, Central and North Florida markets. Since closing his first transaction in November of 2014, he has closed nearly 70 transactions comprised of almost 2,300 units. This translates into $165+ million in transaction volume in 12 different counties in Florida. He has valued and underwritten more than $1 billion in multi-family valuations.
As a fifth generation Tampa native, Barbas’ passion is to attract investors from around the nation who will continue to push and benefit Tampa’s local market, city, and economy. Barbas earned a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance from the University of South Florida.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, State of Florida
- Marcus & Millichap Breakout Agent in 2015
- Marcus & Millichap Sales Recognition Award in 2015, 2017, and 2018
- Marcus & Millichap National Achievement Award in 2018
- University of South Florida
- Bachelor of Business Administration, Finance