Carlos Wu is an Associate in the Retail Advisory & Transaction Services group at CBRE Milwaukee. He specializes in advising occupiers of real estate and landlord representation.
Prior to taking on the role of Associate, Carlos was a Research Analyst for CBRE Milwaukee. He was responsible for maintaining, analyzing and enriching proprietary databases and published quarterly market reports for the Milwaukee and Madison markets.
Before joining CBRE, he was a real estate analyst at WoodSpring Hotels, an extended-stay hotel company with over 240 assets in the United States. While at WoodSpring, Carlos vetted potential hotel projects ranging from $8 - $14 million across the United States.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Member, International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)
- Member, Commercial Association of Realtors – Wisconsin (CARW)
- Former Member, Meritrust Credit Union – Technology Committee
- Bachelor of Business Administration - Wichita State University
Finance, Real Estate Emphasis, Minor in Economics
- Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM)
CI 101 - Financial Analysis for Commercial Investment Real Estate
- SPIN (Ford Motor Company)
- Dog City Hotel & Spa
- Telcom Construction
- Exo-Atmospheric Technologies
- Toro Toro Toro
- Wisconsin Humane Society