Carol is responsible for the coordination and implementation of outsourced real estate transactions for Cardinal Health, Inc., a Fortune 15 company based in Dublin, Ohio. She is responsible for multiple Business Units under the Cardinal umbrella of businesses which include, but are not limited to, Pharma, Corporate, Medical, and Nuclear Pharmacy. She coordinates and implements real estate transactions through direct collaboration with Cardinal Health Corporate Real Estate team and works diligently to finalize transactions with results that meet or exceed expectations. These transactions can be acquisitions, dispositions, consolidations or buy-outs of office, office flex, distribution, and pharmaceutical facilities all throughout the United States and totaling millions of dollars in value.
Prior to joining the Cardinal Health Real Estate Team, Carol worked on the Nationwide Insurance account for the Global Services Team servicing various Nationwide service lines including Nationwide Retirement Solutions, Nationwide Financial Solutions, Crestbrook Insurance, Freedom Specialty Group, Claims Group, and assisted when needed on other Business Units within the organization. This also included acquisitions, dispositions, consolidations and buy- outs of office and flex space.
Prior to joining the Global Corporate Services Team, Carol had over twenty years in the brokerage business and represented numerous Tenants ranging from small business to Fortune 500 companies, as well as a long history of representing properties owned by large portfolio owners as well as local independent property owners. She has been involved in the leasing and sales of office, industrial properties as well as land developments all around Central Ohio.
- Ohio and National Associations of Realtors
- Current President of Acropolis Condominium Association
- Past President and Board Member of Central Ohio Chapter of NAIOP
- Three Time Delegate to National NAIOP Conference in Washington, D.C.
- Past Board Member CCIIR
- Former Board of Trustees for Lakes of Dunmere Condominium Community Association
Significant Transactions for Cardinal Health
- LaVergne, Tennessee | 322,920 SF
- LaVergne, Tennessee | 307,200 SF
- Peabody, Massachusetts | 226,752 SF
- LaVergne, Tennessee | 178,200 SF
- LaVergne, Tennessee | 162,000 SF
- Waukegan, Illinois | 114,200 SF
- Guaynabo, Puerto Rico | 106,536 SF
- Reno, Nevada | 88,000 SF
- Milpitas, California | 83,912 SF
- Livonia, Michigan | 77,945 SF
- Lewisville, Texas | 72,620 SF