Carol Schillne is a First Vice President with a focus on retail leasing throughout the greater metro Phoenix area. She has worked on all retail product types, with particular experience in premier outlet centers across the country.
A consummate retail professional, Carol has nearly 30 years of combined retail leasing and developer experience. She leverages a true insider’s perspective to maximize asset value for her clients.
Before coming to CBRE’s Phoenix office, Carol served as a senior manager of outlet leasing at Macerich. She also held positions as senior vice president and first vice president with CBRE’s Newport office for a combined 15 years.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Certified Retail Property Executive (CRX) designation for the International Council of Shopping Centers - inaugural class
- Senior Certified Leasing Specialist (SCLS) designation from the International Council of Shopping Centers
- Speaker at ICSC national and regional conferences, contributor to ICSC publications.
- Speaker and Committee Chair for national VRN (Value Retail News) programs
- Serves on the following committees:
- ICSC Certified Leasing Specialist Designation Committee
- ICSC Program Committee
- VRN Program Committee
- AZ-CREW – Board of Directors
- Professional Development Committee Chairperson
- Program Committee
- Membership Committee
- Arizona Real Estate Salesperson License
- 1983-1987: University Southern California BS, Real Estate Finance from the Marshall School of Business