Cassie Durand is a New York-based national retail consultant keenly focused on the future of retail, supporting both domestic and international brands with their strategic U.S. expansion and market entry. Ms. Durand’s tailored approach is based on helping brands hone in on their unique challenges and then implementing a multi-market solution that is informed by a combination of data and local market knowledge.
Ms. Durand’s work with international brands has been extensive with a client roster that includes Byredo, Gentle Monster, Whistles, Sunspel, Vuarnet and OKA. Ms. Durand’s domestic clientele are some of the leading brands in the experiential, direct-to-consumer and medical categories including M&M’s World, CAMP, Dolby, WarnerMedia, Mejuri, Lively, Wild One, Kindbody and Bond Vet.
Recent notable New York flagship successes include representing tenants in the following transactions:
- CAMP, Downtown Brooklyn flagship in ~11,000 sq. ft. at City Point
- Dolby Laboratories, first-ever Dolby Experience location in 30,000 sq. ft. at 477 Broadway
- WarnerMedia, first-ever Innovation Lab in ~20,500 sq. ft at 512 West 22nd Street
Beyond flagship and multi-market work, Ms. Durand also has a great depth of experience in executing short-term deals and other creative deal structures and sees tremendous opportunity for retailers in this rapidly changing retail environment.
On the landlord side, Ms. Durand has extensive experience representing prominent ownership groups throughout New York such as Rockpoint Group, Highgate Holdings, Beacon Capital Partners, Callahan Capital, Blackstone and Hearst Corporation.
- CBRE Rising Star Award, 2015 (most promising broker in the Americas across all business lines under the age of 30)
- Real Estate Board of New York (REBNY) Most Promising Salesperson Nominee, 2015