As a Transaction Manager with the CBRE Office Tenant Representation Group, Catherine Giel provides strategic real estate advisory services to clients ranging from global companies to local professional firms. Ms. Giel specializes in multi-market client portfolios, helping companies analyze their real estate holdings, develop strategic solutions to maximize efficiency, and leverage local markets, creating savings of time and money. Ms. Giel focuses on providing unparalleled service and creativity to solve complex real estate problems.
Ms. Giel is proud to serve her clients on one of the most recognized teams in commercial real estate, which has successfully negotiated over 80 million square feet of leases and sales and 8,400 acres of land valued at more than $15 billion.
Before taking over her current role, Ms. Giel was a Corporate Solutions Associate for Colliers International, managing several national and global real estate portfolios from small private companies to Fortune 500 corporate accounts.
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson, Georgia
- Atlanta Board of Commercial Realtors, Member
- Atlanta Board Council of Young Realtors, Member
- CREW Atlanta
- ALMA - Arts Leaders of Metro Atlanta
- B.A. in Music, Florida State University, Magna Cum Laude with Honors
- M.A. in Arts Administration, Florida State University, Summa Cum Laude with Honors
- President, Sigma Alpha Iota - Beta Alpha Chapter