With 37 years in commercial real estate, Charles Cirar is a specialist in acquisition and disposition strategies for multifamily properties and development sites in the Texas and Southwestern U.S. markets. He has closed over 350 transactions in the past 12 years for sales exceeding $10 billion. He has made the Colbert Coldwell Circle Award - Top 100 CBRE Broker list in each of the last 12 years.
In 2007, Mr. Cirar was the #1 ranked broker in Multifamily for CBRE and the #5 ranked broker globally for all property types. In 2008, Mr. Cirar was the #1 ranked Multifamily broker for CBRE, and was ranked in the Top-25 nationally for all property types. In 2009, Mr. Cirar was the #2 ranked Multifamily broker for CBRE. In 2010, Mr. Cirar was a member of the Colbert Coldwell Circle, and ranked in the Top-5 nationally for the CBRE Multifamily Group. In 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016, Mr. Cirar was the #1 ranked Multifamily Broker for CBRE.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- National Multifamily Housing Council
- Real Estate Council of Austin
- 2011-2016 #1 Multifamily Broker for CBRE
- 2005-2016 Colbert Coldwell Circle Award - CBRE Top 100 Professional
- Top producer for Central Texas ISG/Transwestern Investment Services Group in 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, and 2003.
- Closed over 350 transactions in the past 12 years for sales exceeding $10 billion