Charles Darrow is a Senior Project Manager with CBRE in the San Francisco Bay Area. Charles is an industry professional with 20 years of experience providing Architecture and Construction Project Management services to clients in both private and civil sectors. Charles takes pride in providing a high level of service to clients, using a realistic, client focused approach to team leadership and problem solving.
Charles Darrow has substantial and varied experience as an Architect and Project Manager. He has performed significant roles in numerous, diverse projects, from Design through Occupancy; including planning, coordination, and leadership of professional Project Teams. Charles’ experience as a Project Manager and Design Lead covers many types of construction, including Office, Industrial, Medical, Education, Cultural, and Residential. He has led several projects for government entities, both Civil and Federal. Prior engagements include notable architecture firms and the U.S. Navy Civil Engineer Corps.
- Verb Surgical (an Alphabet Co.), Mountain View, CA – 200,000+ SF. Tenant improvements for medical device research labs, assembly and office space.
- NASA Ames Research Center at Moffett Field – Sunnyvale, CA – Historical preservation and rehabilitation of Building 25.
- U.S. Navy NAVFAC - NAS Fallon, NV – Upgrades and alterations to Hanger and Training Facility for F-35 aircraft. ● March ARB, Moreno Valley, CA – New construction of Navy Operational Support Center.
- Avant! – Fremont, CA – 300,000 SF. Corporate headquarters / campus. Tenant improvement of three 2-story buildings.
- IMED Corporation – Vista, CA – 440,000 SF. New corporate headquarters featuring office, manufacturing, and R&D.
- Kaiser Permanente – Woodland Hills, CA – 420,000 SF. Five story, 200 bed general hospital.
- Venture Law Group – Menlo Park, CA – Two story interior tenant improvement.
- City of Irvine – Irvine, CA – 120,000 SF. Three story City Hall and Council Chambers.
- City of Culver City – Culver City, CA – 80,000 SF. Three story City Hall and Council Chambers, plus two-level parking structure.
- AVCO – Laguna Niguel, CA – 30 acre mixed use development including Commercial, Office, and Residential zones.
Education & Accreditations
- University of California, Berkeley – Bachelor of Arts Architecture
- Registered Architect – CA License #C-14271