In September 2018, CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE) acquired CB Richard Ellis-N.E. Partners, L.P. (CBRE/New England), a long-standing joint venture with Whittier Partners Group and the leading full-service commercial real estate services operation in New England.
Charlie Jennings joined CBRE/New England in 2015 as an Associate working on urban and suburban retail projects. Charlie works on a vast number of landlord listings and tenant representation accounts across New England. He possesses a great understanding of the Boston, suburban and overall New England markets.
Since joining CBRE/NE, Charlie is focusing almost exclusively on urban retail leasing. He has executed deals of behalf of tenants and landlords in some of the most desired markets in the Boston area such as Seaport, Fort Point, Back Bay, Financial District, Downtown Crossing and Kendall Square.
Charlie was previously an intern for CBRE/NE, where he assisted the urban and suburban retail teams with research, market data, analytics and administrative support.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC), Member
- Licensed Real Estate Salesperson in Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- The Make-A-Wish Foundation of Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- St. Lawrence University, B.A. in Economics
- Bank of America
- Comcast Xfinity
- Harpoon Brewery
- Neem Med Spa
- Noon Mediterranean Grill
- Quality Branded
- River Partners Hospitality
- Water Grill
- Bentall Kennedy
- Brown University
- Clarion Partners
- Deutsche Bank Asset Management
- Millennium Bostonian Partners
- Sunstone Hotel Investors
- Synergy Investments
- Taurus Investment Holdings