Chip Shealy is a Vice President within the Office Services team at CBRE. Chip leverages his unique insight and experience to serve the specialized needs of tenants and owners in Charleston’s office market. As part of the CBRE network, Chip has access to local office market expertise and market research tools to help clients make strategic and informed decisions.
Chip focuses on leasing, development, acquisition and disposition of office properties in Charleston and is working with a diverse group of building owners and companies to optimize each client’s needs and values. He has been involved in multiple sale and leasing transactions of predominantly office properties in the Charleston area of over 1.5 million square feet grossing over $135 million since joining CBRE in 2013.
- Board of Directors – Charleston County Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board of Directors – Commercial Investment Division of Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Board of Directors – Commercial MLS, Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- SIOR Designation – 2017
- 2016, 2017, 2018 Realtor of Distinction – Commercial Circle, Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, South Carolina
- Appalachian State University, B.S. in Communications
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Gordon & Rees
- Caliber Home Loans
- RBC Capital Markets
- Pearson VUE
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Liberty Hall Capital
- Charleston County Adessors Office
- Lasik Vision Institute
- JL Woode Ltd.
- Southern Environmental Law Center