Chip Shealy is a Vice President within the Office Services teams at CBRE. Chip leverages his unique insight and experience to serve the specialized needs of tenants and owners in Charleston’s office market. As part of the CBRE network, Chip has access to local office market expertise and market research tools to help clients make strategic and informed decisions.
Chip focuses on leasing, development, acquisition and disposition of office properties in Charleston and is part of a team working with a diverse group of building owners and companies to optimize each client’s needs and values. He has been involved in multiple sale and leasing transactions of commercial properties in the Charleston area of over 1.1 Million square feet grossing over $90 Million since joining CBRE in 2012.
Prior to joining CBRE, Chip spent several years gaining sales knowledge in Charleston’s marine industry.
Professional Affiliations / Accreditations
- Board Member -- Charleston County Board of Assessment Appeals
- Board Member -- Commercial Investment Division of Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- SIOR Candidate
- 2016 Realtor of Distinction -- Commercial Circle, Charleston Trident Association of Realtors
- Licensed Real Estate Broker, South Carolina
- Appalachian State University, B.S. in Communications
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Gordon & Rees
- Caliber Home Loans
- RBC Capital Markets
- Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- Liberty Hall Capital
- Charleston County Assessors Office
- Lasik Vision Institute
- JL Woode Ltd.